Gaurav Gupta's OMG Gold Peacock Lengha!
2012 Mar 31 - by PreetiThere are some lenghas that just make me cry. There was the ruffled skirt lengha, the peach corset gown lengha, and now this masterpiece by Gaurav Gupta.
Look at it!
What a masterpiece!!!
Do you see the peacock wrapping around the lengha?
The back of the gown, I mean lengha. I love the drop style.
It's pricy at $11,600 but if you're looking for a super statement piece that is unique and gorgeous; this just might be the one.
Details: Draped Tulle Embroidered Peacock Lehenga
- Gold brocade blouse with soft tulle draping.
- Custom brocade patchwork with hand embroidered gold and silver sequins, beading and Swarovski Elements embellishment.
- Tulle lehenga skirt with embroidered peacock motif with yarn threadwork, custom brocade patchwork with hand embroidered gold and silver sequins, beading and Swarovski elements crystal embellishment.
- Pakistani brocade border.
- Lined in Japanese satin with layered net crinoline.
Custom order at CoutureRani for $11,600.00. Allow 12 weeks for delivery.More photos