10 Must Play Bollywood Wedding Songs
• Make your grand entrance to see your groom with Teri Ore.
• Set Pee Loon as a background song as you continue down the aisle and meet your life partner at the mandap. Or take Penn Masala's R&B remixed version of the song.
• The infamous shoe snatching custom is not complete without Madhuri’s rendition in Joote De Do Paise Le Lo from the classic Bollywood film Hum Aapke Hain Koun.
• Embrace the floor with your sweetie in this classic first dance song, Pehla Nasha.
• Hit all the old school numbers which will get all aunties and uncles on the dance floor in this medley from Mujhe Dosti Karoge.
• Shake, shake, shaaaaake those shoulders and turn the light bulb to Tanu Weds Manu’s Sadi Galli.
• Start a flash mob with Bollywood’s favorite wedding planners in Band Baaja Baarat’s Ainvayi Ainvayi.
• Gather all the ladies to show the men who’s boss in Desi Girl.
• This is just one of our favorite numbers to dance to with family and friends, Mahi Veh.
• Keep the party going like these party cats in Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe.
If you want to get your dance groove on, buy tickets for the I Just Wanna Dance, a non-profit cultural show featuring a variety of dance styles. There will performances in Hindi film, bhangra, classical, and hip hop, as well as live music, comedy, and food.
Here's a video from their show last year.
The show will be at the Redondo Arts Center in Redondo Beach, California on February 15th. You so don't want to miss it!More photos