Samsung Launches SUHD TV - Redesigning 4K
At CES earlier this year, Samsung unveiled its newest television competing in the 4K market. When TVs once did battle over inches, they now battle in nanometers. With the Samsung SUHD TV (no one know what the S stands for - stylish, sublime?), you get quite the bang for your buck. Some of the best parts of the new TV:
- Access the content you love with the advanced Samsung Smart TV. This is a great feature to have, and yet not all televisions have this yet.
- Enjoy a brighter, more true-to-life picture with a wider range of colors
- Improved black levels and contrast for a greater sense of depth
- 4 times the resolution of full HD
- Smart View 2.0 – Watch your TV on your mobile device (you need a Samsung phone though)
- Enjoy faster speed for your media with the Octa-Core Processor